Morality

Morality

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A very late Blog: #1

So how do I start. Morality, it's like a cat and a dog. One is meant to do wrong while the other is supposed to be loyal and cute and all nice. Now think of those animals as your brain and heart. Which one is right? Which one is wrong? Take this scene. Your walking down the street and you see a wallet full of cash. Which animal would you be? The cat? The dog? Would you be responsible and search around to found out who it belongs to or would you rather take the cash? I hear all around that people say "Yeah look at me Imma take all that cash and treat myself to dinner." Would you really? Would your brain say yes take it or say no keep it all. Would your heart tell you the same.I mean didn't you know deep down that you shouldn't or are you gonna get pressured into all of this chaos in society.

"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." (Atticus Finch)

I want to disagree with you there Atticus. How I see it is it's more or less likely to be people around you or how you are raised or what you believe in...and no not culture or anything else. I am talking plainly in media. You see it a lot today where people believe in things like if you punch a computer hard enough it doesn't break. WOW! I have to believe that guy. You see.What if you see a Instagram post about how people shame other? Is it right for you to believe or wrong for you to not. All in the mind ,body, and spirit.
I hope that sounds about right. If not then.

That's too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment