Morality

Morality

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Discrimination

Hello, fellow readers/classmates today you will be reading about the immorality that happens every day in our modern world. I think that this is not okay and I also don't approve of this way of acting. As you know people are getting killed everyday moreover black little boys are getting killed. We don't want that as a society,  I mean what will other countries think about the United States. Discrimination happens everyday to almost anyone that goes out in our public society because you could say that is what we are built off of. As a black male I get discriminated against every day. 

The Scottsboro  

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Trey when you talked about how would people think about the U.S. and there is discrimination. I feel like Discrimination because it's destroying the beautiful view of the U.S. in front of the world. Discrimination is really bad because it destroys the freedom between races.

    ReplyDelete