Morality

Morality

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Input on the Jim Crow Laws

  I believe that     the Jim Crow Laws are important to my motif because those laws have wrong in them, and the theirs something a little right that i notice about it . An example will be that one of the law says that it is "forbidden for a negro and white person to play together or in company with each other in any game of cards or dice, dominoes or checkers.” This was one of the laws in Birmingham, Alabama, in 1930. This law is just plan wrong, its not the right thing to do everybody should be equal no matter what.  When i was reading the laws I said to myself theirs nothing right about these laws, their all just evil and racist. But I thought to myself if you really think about it l(like i did myself) you can conclude that makers of Jim Crow Laws could have put (''Negro can not go to school at all, or Negro can not go to school at all, every thought about that). You might be thinking so what, all these laws are horrible, they should have never been made, that is very true i agree with that 100%, but i also think that during that time it could have been a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment